So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. Psalm 90.12

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Garden Updates!

We have had a lot of rain!  I feel guilty that everything is so lush and green here when there are other places that are so desperate for rain. Anyway, a few photos for you...

Stargazer lily - I've been waiting for these since March!

Another kind of lily (Asiatic).  I lost the tag for this one and can't remember what it's called.

These are the fields behind our property.  On the left is wheat and on the right is potatoes.

My zucchini and cucumber plants are getting huge!

Tiny little zucchini!

Baby cucumbers!

I'm slowly getting organised for the new school year - SLOWLY.  I had this dream of schooling through the summer but it just didn't work out.  I think it will be good for Lass and Laddie to get back on a real schedule. Our "first day of school" is still up in the air, but I'm pretty sure we won't start until after Labour Day.  That gives me a little more time to get myself organised.

I need to get ready to go to Bible Study.  Tonight we're doing Psalm 10.

I'm linking to the Hip Homeschool Hop today.  Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Visiting from the Hip Homeschool Hop. I love your gardening abilities. I have a black thumb and live on a small property so gardening isn't much of an option. Thanks for sharing.

Kristie
http://quicklyahomemaker.blogspot.com