So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. Psalm 90.12

Tuesday 5 July 2011

ASD Assessment Part Two

Today we take our son for his actual assessment.  The appointment is a couple of hours long.  The psychologist and the paediatrician will take turns working with him to evaluate his situation.  I'm fairly nervous about this one because there will likely be some news after the doctors have conferred.  By this afternoon we should have a good idea of what we are dealing with.  I would appreciate prayer.  I think I have prepared myself for the worst and I'm not giving up no matter what the doctors have to say.


Deuteronomy 31.8 - And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed. 

No comments: