So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. Psalm 90.12

Friday 29 April 2011

Changes

I've been mulling over changing the scope of my blog a bit to include more than just my crafting interests.  I often have an idea to write about but I hesitate if it's not "crafty".  So, I believe I will begin writing about various things, including my family and my faith.  If anyone has an idea for a different title for my blog, please leave me a comment!  It took me FOREVER to come up with "Eclectic Papercrafts and More".

There have been other changes in my life recently, but that's fodder for another blog post!  Today is a bit off as we watched the Royal Wedding this morning.  It was interesting to see that bit of history unfold.

Thanks for visiting today!

No comments: