So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. Psalm 90.12

Monday 21 March 2011

Spring has sprung!

Such a beautiful day!  Spring has certainly arrived.  I have a couple of cards to show you - both using images and sentiments from Create With TLC.



This is a lavender half fold card.  The light purple polka dot paper is from a pack I picked up at Michaels.  The image of the little girl and the sentiment are both from TLC Creations.  I coloured the little girl with Berol Canadiana and Laurentian Metallic pencil crayons.  The pink flower is from the dollar store, of course!


This one is a white half fold card, the light blue polka dot paper is from the same package as the light purple, and the image of the little girl is the same one as above.  The verse is from TLC Creations as well - I cut it out around all those little curlicues and gave it some colour with a blue pencil crayon.  The blue and cream flowers are heavy textured paper die cuts from the dollar store and the tiny little brads in the centres are All My Memories round brads in gun metal.

I really enjoyed making these cards.  I love the picture of the little girl on the swing - it makes me think of summer!  Thanks for visiting!

No comments: