So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. Psalm 90.12

Thursday 17 March 2011

A gloomy sort of day

It is grey and cloudy here, but after taking a little walk around the yard, I know spring is on the way!  My Stargazer lilies are up already, just enough to say they are there.  I'm not really a pink kind of girl but I love those lilies!  They are so pretty and vivid.  I'm glad they survived the winter.

It has been a couple of days since I posted anything, so here we go:




This card uses pretty much the same materials as the last masculine card I posted - lots of dollar store stuff plus the Rebecca Sower stickers.  I left the centre blank for right now - I'll add a stamped sentiment when I decide what occasion this will be for!  Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Amazed By Grace said...

I gave this card to my nephew for his graduation and he was very impressed with it, as was everyone else as well!! :)